Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

How to LOSE FAT effectively!

So first of all, I would like to clarify that "LOSE 10KGS IN 1 WEEK" or something like this is a myth.

I would like to start this blog with my journey on how I lost 10kgs fat in 6 months.

Doesn't this sound weird? 
Yes It is, It took me 6 Months just to lose 10kgs of fat (Including water weight) 




So, I would like to first differentiate between WEIGHT LOSS and FAT LOSS.

Losing weight is easy, But it's not healthy.
As getting into a huge calorie deficit is bad and can even harm your body. It also (mostly) includes muscle mass or water weight (which depends on your salt intake, and can even fluctuate on daily basis.)

And on the other hand Fat Loss means - Losing only Fat by doing proper exercise and by having a good diet.




So, you may have a question, that what do you mean by a "Good Diet"
It refers to a balanced diet which nourishes your body and help stay fit.

That's It!

Thank you for reading and supporting my blogs.
Please do share your suggestions below in the comments.


Post a Comment

1 Comments

Close Menu