Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

How to start Programming?



In this blog, I will be explaining you the steps that you need to follow to start programming.

But, I would like to explain this by sharing my journey on how I started coding at the age of 10, and by I became a teenager I started my own website Chela4Students.com


STEP 1

The first step is to choose a Programming Language. It will depend on what your goal is about.

For example, if you want to make a game you should look for course on “How to learn and use C# or C++ or Java”.

If you want to make an app you can go with “C++”, “Java”, ”Python” and/or “Swift”.

If you want to make a website you should learn “HTML”, “CSS”, “PHP” and “JavaScript”.


When I started programming, my goal was to create a website. Then, I looked for many online courses about “How to learn HTML”, but the one that I found the best was - 

https://youtu.be/BsDoLVMnmZs


STEP 2

You can use any device to start coding, but I would recommend a good and stable Laptop / PC that has at least 4GB RAM.

A few companies that you can buy laptop of are -

1. Apple (MacBook)

2. HP

3. Dell

4. Lenovo


STEP 3

If you have a desktop, you can use Sublime Text 3, VS Code, Atom, Notepad++, or any other Text Editor/Code Editor/IDE for coding.


When I began my journey, I used to use Sublime Text 3 for writing HTML/CSS/JS Scripts.

But then I began using VS Code as it has many features that you can use for programming efficiently.


That’s It!

You are all set to begin your journey.

“DON’T JUST TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH,  MAKE IT HAPPEN” 

Please do share your suggestions below in the comments👇


Post a Comment

3 Comments

Close Menu