Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Top 3 Pros and Cons of A.I.

In this new technological era, phones have taken over the place of Telephones and TVs in people’s houses. From recommending and suggesting content in your Smart Phone to helping in space exploration, A.I. can do anything. Till now, A.I. Robots have been developed by many scientists and programmers for many other uses as well like for calculating problems, for automating the business operations, enhancing customer experience and for R&D. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I. is being used in many industries and businesses. Along with all its benefits, there are a few problems with that as well.

Here, I will be talking about the Top 3 Pros and Cons of A.I. that will blow up your mind.


Top 3 Pros

1. The benefits of A.I. can be used from anywhere from automating the manufacturing process. for increasing the production rate, and for increasing the efficiency rate as well.

2. It can also make smarter decisions for many processes in the world. And helps in coordinating data delivery, developing data consistently, analysing trends and providing forecasts. 

3. An another benefit of A.I is that it can help in minimising mistakes in our daily world and life. And also helps in managing repetitive tasks.


Top 3 Cons

1. Making a machine that can take decisions on their own is not a piece of cake. It costs a lot of money to make a team of scientists and programmers, and it also requires plenty of time and many other resources to make it.

2. Although many programmers and scientists are improving A.I. machines, but as of today A.I. is mostly used in the things that are repetitive as it works on the pre-fed data and previous experiences.

3. Due to the automation of many processes in our world, humans are becoming more and more lazy due to this. There are many jobs that has and will be done by A.I. Robots and will also reduce the human labour force. Unemployment rate may also skyrocket because of this. 


That’s it!

Hope you liked this blog, and please do share your kind suggestions below 👇 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Close Menu